Jack Author

Jack Author

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jackauthor620@gmail.com

  Looking for Advice About an OSHA 30 Class (3 อ่าน)

16 ก.ย. 2569 19:53

<p data-pm-slice="1 1 []">Hi everyone,

I&rsquo;m thinking about enrolling in an OSHA 30 class and wanted to hear from people who have completed the training.

I&rsquo;m interested in learning more about what the course covers, how difficult the material is, and whether it is useful for someone who wants to improve their workplace safety knowledge.

For those who have taken an OSHA 30 class:

<ul data-spread="false">
<li>
Did you take Construction or General Industry training?

</li>
<li>
How long did it take you to complete?

</li>
<li>
Was the course easy to understand?

</li>
<li>
Did you take it online or in person?

</li>
<li>
What topics did you find most useful?

</li>
<li>
Is there anything you recommend checking before enrolling?

</li>
</ul>
I&rsquo;d appreciate any experiences or tips from people who have already completed OSHA 30 training.

117.20.31.106

Jack Author

Jack Author

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jackauthor620@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้