Cawees

Cawees

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

faibas@proton.me

  Does server location affect latency? (51 อ่าน)

17 ก.ย. 2569 18:43

I’m comparing server latency across several regions for customers in Asia. How much difference have you noticed between nearby and European locations when running websites or online services?

185.102.186.137

Cawees

Cawees

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

faibas@proton.me

Mille Kentk

Mille Kentk

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

faibas@proton.me

17 ก.ย. 2569 19:31 #1

I was comparing latency for several regions, and I'd suggest you check this if you're planning to deploy services for customers in Asia.

185.102.186.137

Mille Kentk

Mille Kentk

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

faibas@proton.me

Adultscare

Adultscare

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

adultscaretoy@gmail.com

17 ก.ย. 2569 19:51 #2

dating sites provide online spaces where adults can create profiles, communicate, and potentially develop personal connections. When using dating platforms, users should protect private information, verify identities carefully, recognize suspicious behavior, and review platform safety features. Clear communication and respectful boundaries can support healthier experiences while meeting new people online.

38.183.2.255

Adultscare

Adultscare

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

adultscaretoy@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้